I AM NEW ON THIS PAGE AND LIVE IN GERMANY

Nieuwe leden kunnen zich hier voorstellen. Prettig kennis te maken!
DjangoBW37

Re: I AM NEW ON THIS PAGE AND LIVE IN GERMANY

Bericht#11 » 31 jan 2020, 23:35

Gruß an alle
und ein großes D a n k e s c h ö n !!!! Vielleicht sieht man sich ja irgendwann und irgendwo persönlich

Greetings to all
and a big big T h a n k Y o u !!! Hopefully there will be a time to meet personally

PS: sorry but I did not take too many pictures of my last years tours and I have to explore still how to upload what I do have
0 x

DjangoBW37

Bericht#12 » 04 feb 2020, 00:11

Hallo zusammen
Hi all
ich war großer Hoffnung jemand so verrückt wie mich zu finden, als Partner für diese Tour.
Ich würde diese auch mit dem 50er Kisbee machen, wenn sich da ein Partner findet.

I had great hopes to find a "poartner in crime" for my tour. I'd be crazy enough to even do the tour
with my 50 cc Kisbee if need be and there would be a similar crazy codriver

rgds Willie
0 x

YuanJian

Bericht#13 » 14 feb 2020, 19:39

Hello Wilhelm,

First of all, I’d like to welcome you to STN! I hope that you’ll like it over here. My apologies, unlike some of the other members my German language skills are limited to reading only... although I won’t get very far with it. So I hope you don’t mind that I am replying in English.

The international tours that you’ve done are quite interesting to hear as someone who has never gone outside of the Netherlands (on the scooter, that is). Purely out of curiosity, which of the tours did you enjoy the most and which one was easiest to ride?

I want to wish you good luck with this year’s tour and I hope that it’ll be a blast! I’d love to hear about your experiences later on (but only if you want to share it with us, no pressure).

By the way, did you have a lovely 70th birthday (party)? It’s probably way overdue but nevertheless: belated happy birthday!

Kind regards,
Lotte
0 x

Social Media

Terug naar “Stel je even voor”